Cleanse and Detoxify Your Body Using Young Living Essential Oils
Cleanse and detoxify your body to maintain a good overall well-being and increased energy flow. Use essential oils to cleanse and detoxify your body, because essential oils are a perfect way for your body to flush out toxins.
Breathing, Sweating and Eliminating
There are many ways for cleaning your body and it depends on different levels of intensity. The simplest ways to naturally clean your body and to eliminate toxins are through breathing, sweating and eliminating through the gastrointestinal system. And the simplest among the simplest ways of flushing toxins our of your body is drinking more water. To set your mood, you can excercise more. Make walking your daily routine. It can help increase your circulation and release endorphins, those hormones that make you happy.
Eliminate toxins with the help of these techniques:
- When taking a bath, alternate the use of hot and cold water. This will help promote blood circulation to the skin.
- Eliminate toxins through sweating by using a sauna or hot tub.
- Get a massage with Young Living’s massage oil products. A massage using essential oils will help break up lactic acid that buildup in the muscles. Use Ortho Sport, Ortho Ease, Relaxation, or Sensation as massage oils.
- To help support the body’s digestive system, use JuvaCleanse and JuvaFlex essential oil blends.
- Also for your digestive system, you can use JuvaPower and JuvaSpice. Sprinkle these on your foods for extra fiber and nutrients.
- For added vital nutrients, take JuvaTone tablets. This will help support a healthy digestive system.
There are different types of internal cleanses but before you start working on your regimen, make sure to consult your health professional first. Here are some examples of internal cleanses that you may use.
The Master Cleanse
This liquid cleanse is a simple and fairly easy way to cleanse. You can do this for up to 7-10 days.
- ½ fresh squeezed lemon
- 8 oz. of distilled water
- 1–2 tablespoons of grade B maple syrup or Young Living Blue Agave
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
Just mix all the ingredients and drink 6-12 glasses daily.
Vital Life Juice Recipe
To provide concentrated nutrients that your body needs, Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young created this recipe for you. It was created 25 years ago and still serves you today to cleanse your body.
- 3 oz. freshly sliced beet
- 1 oz. freshly sliced carrot
- 1 oz. freshly sliced celery
- 1/3 freshly sliced white radish
- 1 pinch of ginger
- 1/3 potato (optional)
Puree all ingredients in a blender and drink ¼–½ cup every 2–3 hours.
Grapefruit Juice Recipe
Looking for a delicious drink that thoroughly cleanses your body at the same time? Drink this juice throughout the day. Making this refreshing drink is easy.
- ½ cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 quart distilled or purified water
- 3 drops Spearmint essential oil
- 3 drops Tangerine essential oil
- Young Living Blue Agave to taste
Mix ingredients together in a pitcher and store in the refrigerator.
Shop for Health!