Do-It-Yourself: Custom Hydration
Keep Yourself Hydrated With This Custom Hydration Bottle!
It is important to keep yourself hydrated all the time. But because of your busy lifestyle and the availability of a efreshing beverage, it is not always easy.
Hydration has an essential part for proper physical function, and it should never be underestimated. Your everyday activities can deplete your hydration while sweating and breathing. And taking fluids up to 13 cups becomes crucial when you are exercising or living in a hot climate.
If you are having a difficult time drinking enough water, here is the ideal custom bottle for you. This personalized glass water bottle plus your favorite essential oils will help you meet your everyday goal for water intake. You can easily create this DIY bottle because all the materials you needed can be found at craft stores near you.
Step 1: Pick Your Materials
- Painter’s tape
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton Balls
- Glass water bottle (Avoid using plastic for this DIY bottle because some essential oils may destroy the material.)
- Glass etching cream
- Adhesive stencils (Look for decorative and alphabet designs at craft stores near you. Or you can also create your own design with the use of clear laminate paper and vinyl cutter or a trimming knife.)
Step 2: Etch Your Hydration Bottle
- After gathering all the materials you need it is now time for some action. But first, make sure to wear your old, long-sleeved shirt and don’t forget to use rubber gloves.
- Wash your water bottle. Dry it and wipe it carefully with rubbing alcohol.
- Cautiously put your adhesive stencil designs. By doing this, make sure that you are smoothing out any air pockets.
- If you like, you can also use painter’s tape in making a line to the edges of your stencil. Then, cover the areas that you don’t want to be frosted.
- To combine contents, carefully shake the etching cream. Then, spill a little of it into a disposable plate.
- Wearing your rubber gloves, get a sponge or brush to apply the etching cream. Make sure to put a thick, smooth layer to the stenciled area on your bottle.
- Following the maker’s directions, wait for 5-15 minutes.
- After waiting for a few minutes, wash off the etching cream with water. Get rid of the excess etching cream using a brush. Remember to use a stainless steel sink and not the porcelain type.
- Clear the stencils and dry it using a cotton ball. And finally, before using your DIY bottle, make sure to wash it with soap and water.
Step 3: Drink Up!
You can now use your personalized bottle that will allow you to drink enough water to keep you hydrated. And to add some sweet flavor to your water, here are some of your favorite essential oils from Young Living:
- Citrus Fresh
- Jade Lemon
- Stress Away
- Slique Essence
Use your creative juices and make your customized hydration bottle with these simple steps! And don’t forget to add essential oils to your water for custom hydration!