Welcome The Spring With Fresh Air
Keep The Fresh Air In Your Home This Spring
Spring with fresh air is already in the air! Bring back the freshness of spring to your home with Young Living essential oils and oil infused products. Say goodbye to winter and create new memories this spring.
Here are some essential oils that will revive your home. Try these fun and exciting DIYs that you will surely love.
Lavender Essential Oil
One of the most famous and most gentle essential oils of Young Living is lavender. Lavender is an essential oil that can provide a calming effect with its delicious floral aroma. This essential oil is perfect to use this Spring time.
- Create a relaxing and useful Lavender linen spray. Prepare a spray bottle and mix 1 cup of water and 10 drops of Lavender essential oil. Spritz the mixture to your towels, blankets, and sheets.
- You can also use Lavender essential oil to freshen your laundry. Make your customized dryer sheet by putting a few drops of this oil into a damp washcloth. Then place this cloth in your dryer together with your laundry.
This spray cleaning tool is very portable and perfect to use for small surfaces. Thieves Spray can do an amazing work all over your house!
- Get a quick spritz of Thieves Spray to your shoes to keep them smell fresh.
- Do you know that the sink is one of the dirtiest areas in your home? Clean your sink after washing your dishes by spraying Thieves Spray in it. You don’t need to rinse!
- Keep your house clean by cleaning the places that are frequently used such as light switches and doorknobs. Just quickly spray Thieves Spray into these areas.
Wintergreen Essential Oils
Stimulate your creativity and inspire your senses with the help of the minty aroma of Young Living’s Wintergreen essential oils.
- Add some minty aroma to your deodorizing hand scrub with Wintergreen. Just prepare a small glass bowl. Then put all the ingredients and mix them all together. Ingredients are 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of fine sea salt, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, and 1 drop of Wintergreen essential oil. Rub this mixture over your hands and rinse with warm water.
- Open your shutter and let the light in. Then, diffuse some Wintergreen essential oils inside your home to invite the spring to come in. Doing this will help you achieve the fresh aroma that will bring the feeling of beginnings, renewal, and reflection of nature after winter.
Feel the spring time and enjoy the freshness of this season with these Young Living products – spring with fresh air!