A Fruity, Chocolatey Healthy Snack
Try This Healthy Snack For Your Kids!
A Healthy Snack? Yes, give your children the best healthy snack that they deserve! Don’t let them indulge in foods that don’t have any nutritional value. Avoid the unhealthy afternoon snack full of processed ingredients.
If your child is looking for something to eat after school, offer this delicious snack that has the benefits of essential oils, fruits, and Young Living’s Ecuadorian Dark Chocolessence. This Ecuadorian Dark Chocolessence consists of 70% cacao that makes it different from other standard chocolate. It also provides huge quantities of beneficial flavanoids. This is a perfect snack for your kids because you can customize the recipe. It is the best snack for both kids and sweet lovers.
- 4 bars of Ecuadorian Dark Chocolessence (chopped)
- 2–4 drops of essential oil to taste (Orange and Peppermint for example)
- For toppings: coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, or sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons of organic coconut oil
- Fruits: bananas, strawberries, pears, or pineapple (sliced)
- Prepare a double boiler. A small metal bowl or small pot will also do, if double boiler is not available.
- Toothpicks or skewers
- Baking sheet or tray
- Wax paper
- Get the double boiler. Put the coconut oil and chocolate and melt them together. You can use a stainless steel bowl to create your own boiler, just put it over a small pot with boiling water. Prevent the chocolate from burning by stirring frequently.
- Remove the mixture (chocolate and coconut oil) from the heat once it is melted and combined. Remember that it will not be totally smooth because the Ecuadorian Dark Chocolessence has raw cacao nibs and quinoa crisps. To add taste, you can put 1-2 drops of an essential oil (I like orange).
- Put the sliced fruits into the toothpicks or skewers and dip them into your chocolate mixture. Then, put the fruits coated in chocolate on a baking sheet or wax paper-lined tray. Don’t forget to stir the chocolate every now and then.
- After coating all the fruits with chocolate, put some toppings of your choice for added presentation. Put the chocolate-coated fruits with toppings in the freezer.
- When the chocolate is already set, remove the tray from the freezer and enjoy your delicious and healthy snack!
This healthy treat is for your sweet lovers of all ages. A truly Healthy Snack!