Melaleuca Alternifolia: Newest Everyday Oil
Introducing Melaleuca Alternifolia, the Newest Everyday Oil Member.
Everyday Oils has the new addition to its essential oil collection, it is the Melaleuca Alternifolia. And as the newest inclusion in the set, there is high expectation to this oil. It is known that only the most effective and popular oils can only belong to Everyday Oils, that is why it is sure that users will also love this new addition the same way they appreciate the classics such as Thieves, Lemon, Panaway, and Lavender.
Melalauca is commonly known as the tea tree oil, it has been treasured for a long time because of its cosmetic benefits. This oil is especially appreciated because of the natural skin-cleansing power. Melalauca helps support a healthy-looking skin through its Intrinsic properties that helps remove toxin, dirt, and dead skin.
Such qualities of Melalauca Alternifolia led Young Living to incorporate the essential oils in the formulation of their Animal Scents products, Melaleuca-Geranium Moisturizing Soap, and Purification.
Here are some suggested ways on how you can effectively use Melaleuca Alternifolia:
- You can directly apply the Melaleuca Alternifolia on your face by using a cotton swab.
- Maintain a healthy scalp by putting a drop of this oil to your shampoo.
- Revive the smell of your laundry that you forgot in your dryer by running another cycle in the washing machine. Just add a few drops of Melaleuca Alternifolia into the water.
- You can use Melaleuca Alternifolia in softening your skin around a splinter by adding a drop before removing it.
- Deodorize and freshen your rugs. Prepare Lavender and Melaleuca Alternifolia and mix a few drops of each essential oils with baking soda (¼ cup). Let the baking soda absorb the essential oils by leaving the mixture overnight. The next day, sprinkle the mixture over the rugs and immediately vacuum it. This will not only freshen your rugs, but your vacuum, too.
- Cleanse the air you are breathing in your home or at your workspace by diffusing Melaleuca Alternifolia.
Try Melaleuca Alternifolia and see the benefits that you can get!