Start The Day Right With Savory Einkorn Breakfast
Eat This Healthy Breakfast To Start Your Day Right!
Start the day right by eating breakfast that will give you more energy to stay focused and concentrated on the things you have to accomplish throughout the day. Savory Einkorn Breakfast is one of those fortifying and delicious meals that you can eat in the morning.
This recipe will surely start your day right because this provides both protein and fiber that is good for your health. Plus, it is also low a gluten food when you integrate Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Spaghetti into this breakfast.
- ½ box of Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Spaghetti, precooked
- 5 cloves of roasted garlic, chopped
- 2 handfuls of organic baby spinach
- 1 ½ cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3–4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Basil Essential Oil
- ¾ cup of chicken stock
- 2–3 pieces of eggs
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- This can make 2 servings.
- Prepare a large saucepan. Then, mix the flaxseed, chicken stock, garlic, and olive oil. Simmer these ingredients over a medium heat. Stir it continuously.
- Add the spinach and tomatoes to the mixture. Cook it in the saucepan until tomatoes become tender.
- Put drops of Lemon and Basil essential oils into the saucepan and mix them well.
- Get the cooked pasta and place it directly into the saucepan together with other ingredients. Stir the pasta with the sauce until they are well mixed. Remove the pasta from the heat when it becomes warm.
- Prepare a separate saucepan and cook eggs. Prepare two plates and place the pasta on each plate. Put the eggs on top of each serving.
It is already done! You can now enjoy eating this simple, satisfying, and unique breakfast. You can surely start your morning right with this delicious recipe.