4 Uplifting Essential Oils For You
Enjoy The Benefits Of These Useful And Uplifting Essential Oils Now!
Use and appreciate aromatherapy now! Here are a few uplifting essential oils from Young Living and some of the ways on how to use them.
Always check the labels if the essential oil that you will use is advisable to directly apply onto your skin. Because not all oils are safe for topical application, there are some oils that need to be diluted with a carrier oil or water.
Lavender is one of the most popular and widely used essential oils. It has a soothing and calming qualities making it so useful. Here are some of the great ways on how you can use Lavender essential oil:
- Use it as a natural moth repellent in your closet. Put 1-3 drops of Lavender essential oil on cotton ball and place it into your cabinet.
- You can use this when you are practicing Restorative Yoga, just put some drops to give scent to your eye pillows.
- With its calming effect, you can use this oil to inspire a peaceful sleep. During night time, place a drop of Lavender on your pillow’s underside area.
Drinking warm water with lemon in the morning is one way to cleanse your system. But if you cannot afford to find fresh lemon everyday, you can use Lemon essential oil as a replacement. Add 1-2 drops of this oil in your 8-10 ounces of water. Then, have your fresh lemon water.
Here are other uses of Lemon essential oil:
- You can use it as a natural cleaning solutions for your home.
- Use it as a natural deodorizer by putting 1-3 drops in your toilet and trash cans.
- Freshen and uplift your home by diffusing Lemon essential oil.
This essential oil is also known as an all-round oil because of its many uses. Always keep in mind that when you use Peppermint essential oil, you should always dilute it with a carrier oil because it cannot be applied directly on the skin. Here are the following uses of Peppermint:
- Get energized by putting a single drop of Peppermint when you drink your tea.
- Relieve your stress using this oil diluted with carrier oil and apply to your temples.
- Enjoy the natural pick-me-up effect when you inhale Peppermint oil directly from its bottle.
- You can also use Peppermint to ease your stomach discomfort. Just dilute one drop with a carrier oil, then apply to your belly.
You may find Sandalwood a little pricey but when you get to know how it is sourced, you will say that it is worth to buy.
Uplift your mood using Sandalwood by applying it to your necj. But make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil.
- Have a nice warm bath and add 1-3 drops of Sandalwood into the water.
- Sandalwood is good as natural skincare and haircare products.
- Protect and preserve your energy! Dilute one drop of this oil and dilute with carrier oil, then apply to the nape of your neck.
Use these essential oils now to help you uplift your spirit this spring time.