Reduce Your Stress With the Use of Essential Oils
Use Young Living essential oils to take away the stress in your life!
The use of essential oils in everyday stressful situations is a blessing. There are challenges coming into your life that you need to face, and you can’t always control them. But you can choose how to react to stressful situations. Here are some simple things that you can do to reduce stress levels. Create a more energized and relaxed environment.
Inhale Essential Oils Directly or Diffuse
Put a drop of Peppermint on the palm of your hand and rub your hands together. Then cup over your nose, and take three deep breaths to clarify your mind and boost your energy. Use Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier, V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, or any Young Living lotion to avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes.
To give yourself a lift, you can also inhale or infuse any of the following essentials oils:
- Lemon, Grapefruit, Lime, Tangerine, Orange, or Citrus Fresh™ -these essential oils helps promote positive emotions and mental clarity.
- En-R-Gee™- can be used to uplift and energize you.
- Envision™ -promotes and encourages renewed faith in the future.
- Gratitude™- supports emotional and spiritual progress.
- Hope™ -by reconnecting with feelings of strength, this essential oil allows you to restore your faith
- Joy™ -is an essential oil that brings happiness to the heart and creates a magnetic energy.
- Motivation™-promotes feelings of action and accomplishment.
When you feel tired, use Ortho Ease®, Relaxation™, or Ortho Sport® to massage your body. These Young Living massage oils will help you relieve, relax, and soothe tired, overworked muscles. Massage your body by adding a few drops of V-6 to a drop of Relieve It™, PanAway®, or Wintergreen. Use these oil mixtures to gently rub your hands and feet. Or enjoy a soothing, hot bath with Epsom salt and 8–10 drops of Peace & Calming®. Choose any Eucalyptus oil (Blue, Globulus, or Radiata) from Young Living for a refreshing experience.
If you are always on-the-go and getting tired of sitting at your office desk, Deep Relief™ Roll-On is the best product for you. Always keep this Roll-On in your purse to apply it at anytime to your shoulders and back. Use the Roll-On during a tiring day at work or before going to sleep at night.
Notice immediate relief from stress with these simple but effective essential oil treatments! Your next stressful day comes for sure. Get prepared and have some of these Young Living essential oil miracle workers at hand when you need them. Click the link to get your stress-relieving essential oils. Experience the use of essential oils.