Recipe: Young Living Wassail
Enjoy the The Young Living Wassail Recipe!
The Young Living Wassail recipe is a festive beverage that is perfect to share with your family and friends. A steaming cup of wassail made with essential oils tastes great. Try adding the delicious flavours of Clove, Cinnamon Bark, and Tangerine in this recipe. Set a good mood and prepare this essential oil-infused recipe for your family and friends directly on your table.
- 6 c. Apple Cider/Apple Juice
- 2 c. Pineapple Juice
- 5 drops Clove Essential Oil
- 5 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- 5 drops Tangerine Essential Oil
(Try one or a mixture of any of the below)
- 4 Tbsp. Dried Wolfberries
- 1-2 Slique Tea Bags
- 2 oz. NingXia Red
- 2 drops Ginger Essential Oil
- 2 drops Nutmeg Essential Oil
After preparing all the ingredients, add these to a 3-quart pot. Then turn on the stove and set to a medium/high and heat until hot. It is now ready to serve. Enjoy this wassail!