It is easy to start new things. What is difficult is to maintain the things that you started doing. Setting a new goal or project is easy, the problem is to keep that new goal in life. Going to a gym to lose weight or to start a regular exercise for a healthy body is easy to begin, but after […]
-(rosa damascena), has the highest frequency of 320 Hertz. Its beautiful fragrance is almost intoxicating and aphrodisiac-like. Rose helps bring balance and harmony. In his clinical practice, Dr. Penoel uses this oil for the skin. It is stimulating and elevating to the mind, creating a sense of well-being.
is an exotic, luxurious blend of ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), bergamot (Citrus bergamia), […]
WHAT TO DO FOR A MISERABLE COLD
Remember when you were small and you caught a cold, and your mother fed you chicken noodle soup, and it made you feel better?
Well, research confirms that mother knew best. The protein in chicken contains an amino acid called cystein that has a structure similar to the drug acetylcystein.
The medical profession prescribes this drug […]
Weight Loss! Get In Shape! Transform Your Body Naturally!
Discover Young Living’s Unique, Easy And Effective Weight Loss Program!
- Are you a bit overweight, want to loose a few pounds, but go easy on yourself: Please read on!
- Are you looking for an effective, long lasting fitness program, gain optimal physical shape and/or are a professional fitness trainer: Please click here!
Weight loss with Young Living is easy and enjoayble!
- Drink Slique Tea™. Gently detoxify.
- Take Slique Essence™. Curb appetite, fight dimples. Read more about our Slique Program here!
- Take a walk after meals. Science discovered that your body will loose more weight when you take a 15-minute walk right after a meal, than a 45-minute walk in between meals. Well, a 15-minute walk is enjoyable, while a 45-minute walk may not even fit in your busy schedule:
- Eat well: Eat Greens: Fresh fruits and vegetables. NingXia Red™, Balance Complete™ meal replacement shake with fruits, Wolfberry Bars as a healty snack. Do NOT starve yourself! Hunger pangs only mobilize your body to store fat for times of famine. The body does not know that you want to loose weight, it thinks you starve and need fat reserves.
Ask Me For Your Step-By-Step Easy
Fitness – Weight Loss – Body Building
For weight loss, fitness and optimal physical shape, it is important to include five components in a weekly fitness program:
- Proper nutrition
- Daily supplementation
- Aerobic exercise
- Strength training
- Stretches for flexibility and oxygenation of tissues
POWERGIZE® YOUR LIFE!
Your Fitness and Weight Management
- Sculpt your body!
- Tone your muscles!
- Lose fat!
- Find new energy and vigor!
EXERCISE AND POWERGIZE®
To effectively slenderize your body, increase strength, and promote longevity, there is nothing more powerful than combining regular exercise with Young Living’s Powergize® nutritional supplements.
Powergize® supplements work to curb appetite, optimize nutrition, and enhance your body’s ability to improve strength to ensure that your workout delivers the strongest results.
With improved fitness, you will enjoy a higher quality of life, greater resistance to illness, improved sleep, longer life expectancy, and better balance, coordination, and flexibility.
The Powergize® Fitness and Weight Management Program includes the following dietary supplements:
Power Meal® is an excellent vegetarian, high protein drink mix for overall nutrition and effective weight management.
Power Meal includes:
- A large spectrum of vitamins, trace minerals, and amino acids with no fats or synthetic ingredients.
- Chinese NingXia Wolfberry, researched in China for its unique antioxidant and immune-supporting effects.
- MSM, a natural source of sulfur that is necessary for cell health and many body functions. MSM also helps activate vitamins.
NINGXIA RED® WOLFBERRY JUICE:
Energize, Fortify, and Replenish with NingXia Red®, the naturally delicious, nutrient-infused wolfberry drink. With a boost in antioxidant activity, NingXia Red® outperforms the competition in every measurable way. Step up to a whole new level of health with NingXia Red®.
The NingXia Red® Promise:
NingXia Red® combines the finest Ningxia wolfberries, proprietary “Nutrient-Guard” preparation, and other all-natural, nutrient-dense ingredients to provide:
Dynamic energy and stamina without harmful stimulants (e.g., caffeine, green tea, etc.) Key glyconutrients that fuel vital energy systems Unique protein-polysaccharides that help sustain proper immune function Highest levels of naturally occurring, age defying S-ORAC activity Great taste with no sugary “junk-juices” (e.g., apple, white grape, pear, etc.)
Essential nutrients in NingXia Red® also help support the following: Normal cardiovascular function, normal eye health, normal cell growth, and healthy liver function, and effectively aids your weight loss efforts.
WOLFBERRY CRISP BAR®:
Wolfberry Crisp Bar® is a tasty protein bar for a quick energy boost. They are delicious, naturally-sweetened meal replacement bars. These delicious bars will satisfy your appetite, provide an antioxidant boost to your immune system and supply high-quality protein for muscle building. Wolfberry Crisp® bars are all-natural and certified dairy kosher.
- Calories: 240 per bar
- Total Fat: 10 g per bar
- Total Carbohydrate: 22 g per bar
- Protein: 16 g per bar (4.3 grams of Whey protein per bar and 6.87 grams of soy protein per bar. There are approximately 5 grams of protein from other sources [nuts and wolfberries] per bar.)
- Chinese NingXia wolfberry, with 21 essential minerals, 18 amino acids, beta carotene, and vitamin B1, B2, B6, C, and E.
- Soy protein, recently recognized by the FDA for its ability to combat cardiovascular disease.
- Branched-chain amino acids, crucial for muscle building.
How to use: For a meal replacement or an energy snack, eat one bar as desired. Keep out of excessive heat. Allergen Warning: Contains milk (whey) products and tree nuts.
WheyFit® is a whey-based protein drink for increased strength when combined with exercise. WheyFit® is the only high protein, antioxidant drink mix on the market enhanced with an essential oil. Designed to boost stamina, help increase muscle size and strength, and help enhance muscle tone, it also contains ingredients that protect the body from oxidative stress, enhance normal immunity, and support digestive system health.* The addition of FOS and amino acids makes WheyFit® an essential part of any strength-training program. Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. About 14 servings per container
- Calories: 70 per serving
- Total Fat: < 1 g per serving
- Total Carbohydrate: 2 g per serving
- Sugar: < 1 g per serving
- Protein: 15 g per serving
- Calcium: 20 mg per serving
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate): 41 mg per serving
- Zinc (as zinc citrate): 19 mg per serving
- Selenium (as sodium selenate): 64 mcg per serving
- Potassium: 54 mg per serving
- Whey Protein: 8.6 g per serving
- Soy Protein: 8.6 g per serving
- Protein from whey, egg albumin, and soy – powerful and bioavailable sources of protein used for building new muscle cells.
- Antioxidants to protect the body from the oxidative stress that naturally occurs during exercise.
Become a Personal Fitness Trainer!
We have a personal fitness trainer software and complete training and testing program.
Weight Loss Articles:
- A Special Essential Oil Blend And Weight LossEndo Flex is a special essential oil blend of spearmint (Mentha spicata), sage (Salvia officinalis), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), myrtle (Myrtus communis), nutmeg (Myristica fragrans), and German chamomile …
- A Lesson in Eating—the Right WayIt probably comes to you as naturally as breathing—the art of eating. However, you might never have been taught to eat well. This is critically important because, unless you learn to eat well, you may never master the art of dieting.
- How To Dissolve CelluliteDid you notice, even the most athletic women with a well-trained body show signs of cellulite. Cellulite is an accumulation of old fat cell clusters in the body. And this kind of fat is particularly hard to dissolve.
- Losing Weight with the High-Protein ApproachOver the years, one of the most effective ways to lose weight has been high-protein eating. Lately, it has been popularized by diets such as Atkins and The Zone, but it’s actually a much older approach to weight loss, having been around for at least twenty years or more.
- Natural Diet Pills For Weight Loss – How Safe Are They?Many of us have heard horror stories about the ‘diet pills’ that were popular a generation or so ago. These pills, available with a prescription, were basically ‘speed’ – which, in a slightly different form, was sold as a street drug.
- Reward Yourself for Weight Loss SuccessesWhether you have a little or a lot of weight to lose, you will benefit greatly by some simple behavior modification measures, such as rewarding yourself every time you meet one of your smaller goals.
- The Easiest Ways to Lose WeightLosing weight is something that we all worry about, as a society. In fact, studies show that North Americans are heavier than they have ever been before, and this includes our children.