The Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture™ Kit contains the twelve most significant oils found in the Bible. Young Living’s wish in bringing them to you is that you will savor and enjoy the beautiful fragrances and intriguing histories of these precious pure essential oils. Gary Young draws on his travels to biblical lands and explains the twelve oils in the cassette.
Includes a Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture™ cassette.
The Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture collection contains twelve 5 ml bottles of the following essential oils:
- Aloes/Sandalwood – (Santalum album): The essential oil of sandalwood is high in sesquiterpenes and has been researched in Europe for its ability to oxygenate a part of the brain known as the pineal gland, the seat of our emotions.
- Cassia – (Cinnamomum cassia): Cassia oil is among the most antiseptic of essential oils.
- Cedarwood – (Cedrus atlantica): Cedarwood was recognized historically for its calming and purifying properties.
- Cypress – (Cupressus sempervirens): Cypress is one of the oils most used to support the circulatory system.
- Frankincense – (Boswellia carteri): Frankincense is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years.
- Galbanum – (Ferula gummosa): Galbanum is recognized for its antiseptic and body-supporting properties.
- Hyssop – (Hyssopus officinalis): Hyssop is another Biblical oil, noted for its antiseptic properties. It has been studied for its effects on opening the respiratory system.
- Myrrh – (Commiphora myrrha): The Arabian people used it for many skin conditions, such as wrinkled, chapped, and cracked skin.
- Myrtle – (Myrtus communis): Myrtle may support the endocrine system. It has also been researched for its soothing effects when inhaled.
- Onycha – (Styrax benzoin): Onycha (pronounced oh-nigh-kah) was traditionally known for its comforting and soothing properties.
- Rose of Sharon/Cistus – (Cistus ladanifer): Cistus has been studied for its effects on the regeneration of cells. Cistus is also called labdanum.
- Spikenard – (Nardostachys jatamansi): Spikenard helps soothe and nourish the skin.
For Bible References click here.
Click here for detailed information on the
Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture