Harmful Nail Methods
Today there are harmful and potentially damaging nail methods used when you get conventional acrylic nails. They may look nice for a while, but at what cost! In the end, you may be left with infected, petty looking nails ...
Here is a list of Harmful Nail Methods used today:
Find the successful alternative to potentially damaging conventional acrylic nails and the harmful nail methods used today.
- Use of very harsh and harmful chemicals: Methylacrylic Acid, Acrylic Acid, acrylic monomers.
- Corrosive to the lipids of the skin - potential of contact dermatitis.
- Fungus growth under the nail.
- Certain wave lengths of Ultraviolet (UV) light may be potentially harmful.
- The use of a solvent cleanser decreases the skins protective barrier, penetrating the skin.
- Acrylic monomers are very irritating to the cuticle area.