Effect of Berry Young Juice
on the Immune System
A Research Report by Sue Chao, June 20, 2002
HOW PHAGOCYTES WORK:
EFFECTS OF BERRY YOUNG JUICE:
- Phagocytes are a crucial component of the
immune system and are found in the spleen.
- They digest (by phagocytosis) foreign
substances that invade the body including
bacteria and other disease causing organisms.
- Having large numbers of phagocytes in the
spleen will enable the body to more quickly
eliminate foreign substances and thus prevent
the development of potential illness.
- Berry Young Juice increased spleenic
phagocyte cell counts (immune cells)
- Berry Young Juice increased the ORAC
(antioxidant capacity) of the subjects' whole
A Research Report from the Research Laboratory at
Young Living Essential Oils by Sue Chao, June 20, 2002
More information on
Berry Young Juice
Information contained on this
site is not intended to diagnose, treat or prescribe.
For medical conditions, contact your licensed health care professional.