Children and Essential Oils
Children And Essential Oils
Back To School
Children and Essential Oils: Students, parents and teachers all have one thing in common: Feelings.
- Feelings of being loved, feelings of being accepted.
- Feelings of fear, inadequacy, stress.
- Feelings about life, attitudes, expectations.
All of us – students, parents and teachers – long to be accepted as Soul, to be recognized and treated as this divine being that we are in our own individual expression. Remember: You are not your body, your emotions of your mind. Instead you have a body, you have emotions and a mind as tools in this world, but you ARE Soul.
Through divine providence, we hold in our hands the life essence bestowed on nature, this precious essence of living energy in plants, that has but one mission and has nothing else in mind than to awaken our highest potential and promote wellbeing, so that we can live to fulfil our purpose of living.
Children and Essential Oils: Dr. Gary Young, founder of Young Living Essential Oils, has made available pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils with the power and frequency so high and purposeful, they can uncover our highest potential and help us feel loved, accepted, wanted and highly successful in fulfilling our own life’s mission. Every one of us came into this life with a mission. Have you discovered your mission yet?
Therapeutic-grade means the highest level of quality in aromatherapy, a standard that Dr. Gary Young has set for the modern day aromatherapy industry. With his efforts in purity and excellence, he has rewritten history and philosophy of essential oils. Therefore, all information that you may read here on this website is exclusive to Young Living Essential Oils.
The citrus scent supports:
- Clear thinking and decision making.
- Increase of concentration and mental clarity in school, home, office.
- Reduction of errors in tests by 54%.
- Increase of test scores by 50% when lemon oil was diffused in the room during the test.
- The immune system, relaxation, serenity, and an uplifting mood.
Spruce stands for:
- Strength, dignity, grounding and protection like the sublime feeling mountains can give us.
- Spruce – grounding, also helps with emotional blockages
- Balsam fir – grounding, boosts confidence, promotes a sense of peace
- Cedar-clear thoughts, good memory, also grounding
- Ylang Ylang – relaxing, balancing of male and feminine energy, promoting self-confidence and harmony.
- Peace, patience and communication in children who are restless and not sociable.
- Grounding, calming and centeredness.
- Stress release and resolve of emotional traumata.
Best use: Smelling or diffusing. Dr. Terry Friedman made studies with lavender, vetiver and cedar in children who suffered from lack of concentration. Lavender showed 60% improvement in children, cedarwood and vetiver at 83% to 100%.
- Strength , dignity and beauty (It once was a symbol for these attributes.)
- Stimulation of the pineal gland and release of melatonin (98 % sesquiterpenes)
- Regenerating deep sleep and mental clarity are encouraged
- Improvement of concentration in children by diffusing cedarwood
- Grounding and calmness
- A boost of self confidence
- Skin and hair regeneration
Application: Add to diffuser, apply to the soles of feet, use diluted with V6 Massage Oil as head and/or body massage.
Brain Power™ supports:
- The strength of our brain and mind power
- Frankincense – stimulation of the limbic system (center of our emotions)
- Sandalwood – stimulation of the pineal gland (high in sesquiterpenes)
- Melissa – supports the limbic system profoundly
- Cedarwood – mind and memory
- Blue Cypress – increase of oxygen for the major body centers
- Lavender – relaxation, concentration, reduction of stress
- Helichrysum – nerve function, release of anger
Application: Smell, diffuse, apply to neck, for young children and for sensitive skin dilute with V6 oil.
- Mental, emotional and spiritual clarity
- The improvements of brain power
Application: Inhale, diffuse, apply to heart, forehead and crown chakra.
- Deep relaxation of body and mind
- Increase in beta waves
- Relaxed and increased mental productivity
- Regeneration of skin
Peace and Calming™
Peace & Calming™ supports:
- Calmness and relaxation when children are anxious and restless
- A deep sense of peace and inner calm
- Blue Moroccan chamomile – Release of anger and relief of unpleasant feelings
- Patchouli – balance, grounding and centeredness
- Tangerine – Release of nervousness and anxious feelings
- Orange – Uplifting moods, strengthening of the immune system and clearance of fears
- Ylang Ylang – Relaxation, balance of male and female energies, promotion of inner balance and harmony
Application: Diffuse, inhale, apply to shoulders and feet.
- A clear mind and alertness, an increases of mental activity and vitality
- Cardamom – Precise work and clear thinking
- Rosemary – Clarity and acuracy (especially for analytical mind work)
- Peppermint – Increase of the mental power by 28% (Weber et al.)
- Basil – Release of “heavy” thoughts
- Bergamot – Ease and calmness of tension
- Geranium – Uplifts the feelings
- Jasmine – Stimulation of the mind and increase of concentration
- Lemon – Immune system, upliftment of mood
- Palmarosa – The feelijng of joy of life, balance
- Roman chamomile – Release of restlessness, tension and insomnia, the liver in releasing accumulated anger
- Rosewood – Relaxation and self-confidence
- Ylang Ylang – Balance and harmony
The Wolfberry Crisp Bars
A protein boost for the school! A highly nutritious bar with excellent taste.
- Wolfberry Crisp Bar contains 16 grams of protein, and omega -3 and omega -6 fatty acids.
- Pumpkin seeds consist of 61% protein and supply lysine and minerals such as zinc,
- While tasty cashews and walnuts, Carobchips, pure vanilla bean extract and natural banana flavor make it into a favorite snack that your kids will love!
- Ningxia wolfberries are very tasty and are among the world’s fruits and vegetables with the highest levels of antioxidants, they provide 21 essential minerals and 18 amino acids with high quality protein.
Protein complex [ Soya : Isolated Soy Protein, Rice flour, malt and salt; whey: rice flour, isolated whey protein, whey protein concentrate and calcium carbonate] ; Blue Agave Nectar ( A.tequilana ); raw almond butter; Ningxia (Lycium barbarum) wolfberries, raw pumpkin seeds, raw cashew nuts; raw walnuts, unsweetened Carobchips [Caropulver , fat-free milk powder, whey powder, palm kernel oil, soy lecithin], pure vanilla bean extract and natural banana flavor.
Dried NingXia Wolfsberries
NingXia Wolfberries (Lycium barbarum) are a BIOACTIVE BONANZA!
Nutrient content of the Ningxia wolfberry:
• 67-times more thiamine (vitamin BI) than brown rice
• 2 times more niacin (vitamin B3) than baker’s yeast
• 3 times more vitamin C than raw oranges
• 5 times more calcium than raw cauliflower
• 2 times more beta-carotene than raw spinach
Rich in polysaccharides, ellagic acid, polyphenols, and consists of 16% protein.
Eat a handful of dried berries daily, or soaked in water to the breakfast cereal (Children love this in particular).
NingXia Red™ is a powerful antioxidant drink that contains whole Ningxia wolfberry puree – a super blend of blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices, natural stevia extract, grape seed extract, pure vanilla extract, and orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils.
Its health benefits include support from head to toe, via a whole body nutrient infusion. NingXia Red™, has been cherished for centuries for its health, energy, and longevity benefits. Whole Ningxia wolfberries and other nutrient-dense fruit juices make NingXia Red™ the perfect choice for optimizing wellness and stepping up to a whole new level of health.
The best brain food for your child!