How To Diffuse Essential Oils?
Diffuse Essential Oils
To diffuse essential oils in your home or office is a perfect way to help you relieve tension, dispel odors, and create an atmosphere of peace and harmony. When diffusing, essential oils have been reported to support the immune system, and create a feeling of balance and wellbeing.
Pour about 10-15 drops of oil into the oil well to start. In the beginning, diffuse oils for only 15-30 minutes per day. As you become accustomed to the oils and recognize their effects, you may increase the time.
How Much Oil Is Used in Diffusing?
Thicker oils such as sandalwood or Valor, will diffuse more slowly than thinner ones, such as lavender or lemon. One 15 ml bottle of Valor will completely diffuse within 48 hours. A 15 ml bottle of lemon will diffuse within 8 hours.
You may have a bottle of thicker oil upside down on the well because it diffuses slowly. Thinner oils should be poured directly into the well so you can have greater control of the amount of oil used.
Diffusing therapeutic-grade essential oils releases oxygenating molecules as well as negative ions, which reduce bacteria in the air (air purifier, ionizer). Young Living’s diffuser (vaporizer) uses a special air pump custom designed to disperse the oils in a micro-fine vapor so they stay suspended for several hours and freshen the air with natural fragrances. The diffuser disperses essential oil without the heating or burning that can render the essential oil therapeutically less beneficial.
To see which oils to use, read How to Diffuse Essential Oils – The Ultimate Home Health Care Defense Against Infectious Disease.
Research Findings Reveal …
Research shows that with cold-air diffusing, certain essential oils may:
- Reduce bacteria, fungus, mold, and unpleasant odors
- Promote relaxation, relieve tension, and clear the mind
- Help in weight management
- Improve concentration, alertness, and mental clarity
Read the Research Reports:
- Essential Oils – Nature’s Health Insurance Program, Protection Against Health Disaster.
- The Doomsday Flu – Documentary on the Killer Flu of 1918
- Preparing for the Inevitable – Protecting Your Family Against Lethal Infectious Disease – An Open Letter to Parents
- While America Sleeps – The Story of Approaching Pestilence
- Air Pollution – Indoor air pollution has become one of the potentially most serious health dangers you can be exposed to!
- Fragrances – More recent studies on fragrances
- How to Diffuse Essential Oils – The Ultimate Home Health Care Defense Against Infectious Disease
- Diffuse Essential Oils – About Diffusers, How to Clean them, and Stories about Diffusers from Happy Users
- Scientific Research on Therapeutic Oils